- I am of the nature to grow old. There is no way to escape growing old.
- I am of the nature to have ill-health. There is no way to escape having ill-health.
- I am of the nature to die. There is no way to escape death.
- All that is dear to me, and everyone I love are of the nature to change. There is no way to escape being separated from them.
- My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions.
Thich Nhat Hanh (b. 1926) monk, teacher, poet, activist
wall wednesday continues.
following up on last week's fantastic wall snaps from five pointz, today I'd like to f eature two more from this far-out focal point for street art.
the dave brubeck quartet performing take five (1966)
photos: (hi liz!!) taken 22 february 2010, nyc