according to the portal of all knowledge (aka wikipedia), zed can also refer to:
- Zed (band), a pop-rock group from New Zealand.
- ZeD, a Canadian variety television series
- Zed (Kiba), the main character of the anime series Kiba
- Lord Zedd, the villain of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- Chief Zed, the head of MIB in Men in Black (film)
- Zed or Djed, an ancient Egyptian symbol for stability
- Zed, slang for zombie in the novel World War Z
- Zed, a character in the movie Zardoz
- Zedd, a character in the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind, whose full name is Zeddicus Zul Zorrander
- Zed, a character in the video game Wild Arms
- Zed, a character in the movie Pulp Fiction
- Zed, the central character in the movie Killing Zoe
- Zed, the main villain in the video game Zombie Revenge
- Zed, a robotic villain in the series SWAT Kats
- Zed, a character in the film and animated series Police Academy
- Zed, a character in the film "Back to the Beach"
- Zed, a fictional robot in The Ed and Zed Show
- The Zeds, characters in the Dr. Seuss's book One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
- Zed (company), a company that markets entertainment products to the mobile phone industry
- Zed card or comp card, a "portfolio on a card" used by models and actors
- Zed, a Cirque du Soleil production in Japan
- Zed, a text editor for UNIX
- Zed (1995-2000), a defunct annual design journal edited by Katie Salen
- The Zed or Kawasaki Z1000, a motorcycle
- ZED, a zero energy development building
- The Zed Runners, a biker gang in the original Mad Max
- Zonal Employee Discount, a multilateral agreement for reduced rate personal travel by airline employees
- Rajan Zed, an Indo-American Hindu statesman
the photo above is of four generations of yanoshik men all named stephen! from left to right: my uncle stef (with his son on lap), grandpap, and zedo. photo taken in 1949.
me with my mom and dad who we now call zed. taken this year at my dad's 86th birthday party.
z is also for zorro, thanks to sesame street, which ms t and I watched yesterday I learned that zorro is the spanish word for fox. even at my advanced age I can still learn things from sesame street!
this particular fox lives at cleveland's museum of natural history. the museum takes in animals that have been injured and can no longer live in the wild. yes, that is snow on the ground, this photo was taken in january on a visit to the museum.
zz top performing sharp dressed man